With more people using Brainiac with USB accessories (both on tablets and Android head units) we discovered that the broad fixes we put into version 3.6 had a larger affect than we had hoped. In that version we widened the detection of USB devices to all possible connected devices because not all Arduino boards use the same identifiers, and these boards are used for our relay accessory. This issue needed to be fixed, and we managed to sneak a couple of other small additions to the software into this bug fix release as well.
Fixes and Additions in 3.7:
- USB Accessory Prompt and Detection Fix
- Added gesture setting to place global volume control touch point in the lower right corner of the screen
- Added Midship Runabout Logo
- Added power windows, trunk and fuel icons for relays
- Fixed navigation bar color for newer Samsung devices with on-screen navigation